A girl has died in a hospital after she was rushed there with extreme burns.
The girl, named Ebere, was set allegedly ablaze by her husband, in keeping with a buddy of hers mourning her on Facebook.
The buddy stated Ebere had travelled for her mom’s burial preparations and returned dwelling with out her baggage. When her husband requested why, she defined that she plans to journey once more quickly so did not assume it essential to deliver her belongings again along with her.
This reportedly angered the husband and he poured petrol and set her on fireplace at their dwelling in Lagos.
Ebere’s accidents have been so extreme that she did not survive.
The husband was additionally burnt by the hearth he allegedly began and he is receiving therapy in a hospital in Lagos, in keeping with the buddy of the deceased.
Ebere’s loss of life has began a dialog about home violence on Facebook.