Just Vibes

Man dies days after his mum gave him a concoction to stop his epilepsy in Ondo

Man dies days after his mum gave him a concoction to stop his epilepsy in Ondo

A 35-year-old man recognized as Michael Akolawole, has died ten days after he was given a concoction by his mom to cease his epilepsy.

 

According to Leadeship, Michael was reported to have given up the ghost within the hospital the place he had been receiving therapy in Ondo city, the headquarters of Ondo West native authorities space. The deceased, who was affected by epilepsy, was given a chemical substance known as ‘’Koikoi” by his mom, with the hope that it could remedy the ailment. Sadly, his well being took a drastic flip and he was rushed to the hospital the place he was positioned on admission. 

 

The deceased’s mom, Anike Adeyosoye was consequently arrested by the lads of the Amotekun corps however later launched in order that she may deal with her son within the hospital.

 

After the deceased’s mom deposited the stays of her son into the hospital morgue, she instantly took to her heels. Michael’s father who had reported the case to the Amotekun Corps in Ondo city after the girl poisoned his son declined feedback when he was contacted by journalists.

 

 

Related posts

Leave a Comment

WayOut CM uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More